Why You Should Invest in Professional Carpet CleaningMay 29, 2018
What is Mold Remediation?June 28, 2018
Clean homes, as well as clean carpets, need a lot of work to look great year round. When it comes to carpet cleaning, it may not make as big of a difference as you may think if the rest of the home isn’t up to standard and looking great as well. Let’s take a look at some of the steps you can take to make your entire room look amazing right now.
- Sweep/Dust all Tile before Cleaning them
- Handheld Vacuums are great for cleaning smaller areas
- Make sure to Dust: This is especially important when in reference to electronics, such as TVs, which can show a lot of dust, especially when there is a darker colored background such as the darkness of a TV screen when it is off.
- Bending down to eye level can be helpful for checking any extra debris that may not be seen from looking at other angles.
- Getting rid of pet odor can really make a huge difference.
- Make your own Cleaning Products: You can make your own cleaning products relatively easily. These products will be safe for your family, as well as having the ability to smell a bit better than your typical cleaning products, which have harsh odors.
- Use Super Glue to Fix Household Items: Using super glue can help fix a few household items that may have been looking a little less nice than usual.
- Use a Toothbrush: Using a toothbrush can be very helpful in getting dirt out of small places, especially if you want to get those tiny bits out of the grout in tile.
- Make a checklist for everything you need to do around the house
- Pick up all spills immediately so that they do not stick
Contact ECS Carpet Cleaners!
If you need the best carpet cleaning services in the Arlington, Woburn, or the Greater Boston Area, contact us today. We can be reached via the contact form, email, or by giving us a call at our location in Arlington or our Woburn location.